2011/08/05

第三百七十篇:an ENJOYABLE Thursday!

06/08/11_Saturday

28th July, a great day, an enjoyable day. What i did on last Thursday?
Before my 1st semester break, I already planned to get 1 day for shopping, watch a movie, have a cup of Starbucks coffee and meet my friends when I back to hometown.


Yea, finally I've done all the plan!
I arrived Village Mall around 12o'clock noon. Firstly, I went to bought a 'Perfect Rivals' movie ticket. 


It was still early, so i decided to buy magazine and have a cup of coffee at Starbucks while waiting my friends finish their class.



I was sitting at Starbucks about 1 hours.
About 1.40pm, i met Janice, Shuyi, Yi Ling and Wen and had lunch with them at Pizza Hut. i was rushing on that time, because the movie start at 2.10pm...LoL
I forgot to take some nice pictures with them...oh my-.-


2.10pm i rushed to Grand Cineplex. Unluckily the movie has been started. It's okay, i found my seat then enjoyed the show~
I'll blog the film feedback in the next post, by using CHINESE. HeheheXD

Movie ended at 4.35pm. Before going back home, i bought a cup of 'Kiwi Smoothies' at 'Each A Cup' Tesco.

That was my awesome holiday!
=))

没有评论:

发表评论

welcome to leave down your comments:)
欢迎留下你的意见与评论:)